Beacon Cricklewood approached About Time to create a campaign and to launch a new an exciting bingo event at Beacon Cricklewood.
Research has shown that one of the main reasons why a bingo player may stop coming to the venue is because the person they used to play with can no longer join them. The campaign dealt with this potentially sensitive topic using fun and colourful animation to attract people’s attention and connect like-minded bingo fans who may have lost their bingo buddy.
We developed a number of ideas for the creative look and feel for the event branding and launch campaign. Once these were finalised for “Bingo Buddies” we developed the illustration style of the characters which were based on bingo dabber dots.
The branding and the characters were then used to create a short 2D campaign launch animation, graphics for social media and advertising, both offline and online.
The social team delivered the campaign across social media, successfully driving sign ups to a private Facebook group community where players could introduce themselves ahead of the event.
- Integrated marketing campaign (online and offline)
- Event name and branding
- Campaign launch 2D animation
- Social media content creation – Imagery and artwork for Facebook and Instagram
- Daily social media channel management and customer service
- Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Facebook group/event creation